As per the Memorandum of Understanding on Global Health Course between the Finnish Medical Society Duodecim, Republic of Finland as well as Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal, Global Health Unit, National Centre for Health Professions Education(NCHPE), invites applications from the eligible Nepalese citizen for the 2nd National Global Health Course which is going to endure organized from September 7-27, 2016 at National Centre for Health Professions Education, Institute of Medicine (IOM), Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal.
30 eligible participants from diverse streams equally mentioned below volition endure selected for the course.
|1||Community Medicine as well as Public Health||4|
Eligibility criteria for students
1. Candidates should endure from ane of the next streams as well as should bring graduated no to a greater extent than than 1 year.
a.MBBS b. B.N/ B.Sc. Nursing c. BDS d. BPH e. Bachelors inwards Veterinary Sciences f. BAMS
2. In regards to Veterinary, Dentistry, BAMS as well as MBBS, participants doing internship are likewise eligible.
3. The candidates should bring fluent spoken as well as written English linguistic communication language skills amongst splendid communication skills as well as willing to actively participate inwards this residential course.
4.Participants bring to larn by their ain larn out as well as volition bring to submit a missive of the alphabet of no objection from the concerned authority.
Eligibility criteria for faculty
1. Candidates should endure from ane of the next streams as well as priority volition endure given to participants from out of Kathmandu Valley.
b. Community medicine as well as Public Health
2.The candidates should bring obtained their master’s score no to a greater extent than than v years.
3. The candidates should bring fluent spoken as well as written English linguistic communication language skills amongst splendid communication skills as well as willing to actively participate inwards the residential course.
4. Participants bring to larn by their ain larn out as well as volition bring to submit a missive of the alphabet of no objection from the concerned authority.
Candidate choice as well as ranking would endure done based on:
- Review of relevant documents (educational certificates, curriculum vitae amongst focus on extra-curricular activities).
- Motivation missive of the alphabet for participation inwards the course of instruction as well as utilization equally a global wellness activist afterwards next the course(not to a greater extent than than 500 words)
- Interview (only for the short-listed candidates)
Gender residue volition endure maintained during the candidate selection. This is a full- fourth dimension course of instruction (9 am- four pm) inwards virtually of the days except for the practical part. Accommodation would endure provided to the candidates during the entire course of instruction period. The participants volition bring to mandatorily rest inwards the resident provided during the entire course of instruction duration. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application online from 3rd June until 17th June, 2016 v pm to the coordinator of the curriculum Committee, Global Health Course 2016 along amongst the scanned copies of all the relevant documents (citizenship certificate, Transcript( SLC, +2/ ISc/Bachelor/Master), Original certificate, respective professional person council registration certificate, motivation letter, curriculum vitae as well as no objection missive of the alphabet from the concerned potency inwards the illustration of faculties). The application shape is available online at www.ghciom.com.
Final pose out of the candidates as well as choice volition endure dependent area to blessing past times Duodecim, Finland.
Should you lot bring whatever farther queries , delight don’t hesitate to contact
Mr Sunil Pokhrel (Phone no: 014416734/9851098705 email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Dr. Prasanta Poudyal, Global Health Unit, NCHPE, MOHEGO Building, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu (Phone no: 9841370385, Email address:email@example.com
Mr. Prem Basel (email:firstname.lastname@example.org),Co-ordinator, 2nd National Global Health course of instruction 2016
Curriculum Committee, 2d National Global Health Course 2016